Frequently Asked Questions
Why should you convert your paper documents into digital text by scanning them?
For more convenience, organization, and easier storage possibilities
- You can preserve old books, important documents and blueprints without having to make the storage space.
- Your files become transferable and you can access them at the office, on the go, at home etc.
- PDF documents allow easy search capabilities and the ability to safeguard a document against being altered or printed.
WHAT IS A PDF AND TIFF?
A PDF(Portable Document Format) file encapsulates a complete description of a fixed-layout document that includes the text, fonts, raster images, and vector graphics which the document comprises. It includes support for JPEG, JPEG 2000, JBIG2, Group 3 and Group 4 images.
- The TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) format itself is a file format, not an image format. A TIFF file can be thought of as a container for one or more images each of which may be of a different type.
WHY OUTSOURCE YOUR SCANNING?
Scanning equipment is expensive, and by letting us help, you can save the costs of equipment and potential repairs.
- We are trained in document processing and you will receive your scanning hassle free.
WHY SHOULD WE DO YOUR SCANNING?
We have competitive prices and we scan in a timely manner.
- Our customer is our top priority. We accommodate special needs and orders upon request.
We will provide a FREE sample scan of up to 100 pages. Contact us for details.